August 11th, 2021
Dear Trillium Restaurant & Bar Guests:
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and are following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
Trillium is currently operating under modified hours beginning at 7:00am for breakfast, daily and closing at 10:00pm each day.
Please be reassured that we will be operating using the guidelines set forth from the State of Idaho and Central District Health recommendations, which include additional measures such as:
1. The requirement for our waitstaff and kitchen staff to wear face coverings
2. The additional cleaning and thorough sanitization of surfaces, furniture after each use.
3. Social distancing of tables and seating configurations throughout the dining room, among others.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Our restaurant and bar are committed toward ensuring that both hygiene and cleanliness standards are taken very seriously. As a result of the recent coronavirus situation, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employee’s alike. These steps include additions to our normal daily hygiene and cleanliness standards, as well as our standard practices, all of which include:
Employee Health, Safety and Awareness: We are supporting our employees through proper hygiene and cleaning standards, with specific emphasis on:
- Hand Hygiene: Frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: Reminding team members about the known means of how the virus can spread and that they are being vigilant in their day to day practices.
- Real Time Information: As we continually monitor new information from the CDC and WHO websites, we are ensuring that our team takes any appropriate action necessary.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our restaurant and bar use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses. We have introduced using PreventX 24/7 antimicrobial technology products throughout our dining room, kitchen, bar areas on both high touch surfaces, furniture, and facilities to provide you with peace of mind. These cleaning measures are in addition to our regular cleaning protocols, including:
- Dining Areas: Our restaurant and bar use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean tables, chairs, bar and table tops after guest use before the next guest is seated, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Our restaurant and bar has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on counter and tabletops, kitchen and prep areas, door handles, public bathrooms and serving-ware.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
We look forward to welcoming you at Trillium Restaurant and look forward to seeing you again soon!
August 11th, 2021